Friday, April 16, 2010

>

Wow, tdy the OFS came to our sch n had lots of fun i presume? Haha, idk y leh, so many BSS de buddies like to ps the OFS de? ._. Had to bring Eko's buddy back to class, no offence! XD Interviewed my buddy named Catarina, I gt to noe her btr thn ytd n she is quite friendly! ;D OMG! Tmr go OFS de global picnic sure die, nw all of thm r toking abt me liking crystal! >.<" THKS TO 'SOMEBODY' named *****!!!!!!!!!!!! ZZZ.... Will hv lotsa fun, bt like nobody pei me go eh.. Before they went on the bus, exchanged abt 3 hp no. wif the OFS ppl, hope we cn still kip in touch via fb ya! ^^

Go band, thn play here play thr, thn whn i suddenly shouted my voice was sounded v dry alr, thx mr lim jr asking me to drink mre water haha! [: Aft everyting ended, the other members went for their pizzas, I was too full to eat anyting alr so I juz excused myself frm the others.. Thn JiaJie suddenly cm ask me 'Y u here by urself?' I was like, 'Idk?? ._.' Thn suddenly heard a loud boom, saw wad happened n discovered the WATER COOLER had DROPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......... Nice one lolz... Play pushing water cooler oso cn drop lolz...

Watching the sky for a brief moment, I juz felt like jumping up n fly... All my problems will juz fly away n if I drop, at least I will die n it would b so much btr thn wad I am nw.. So jealous of the birds tad they cn juz fly arnd freely in the sky, wish i cn juz jump down, my soul will juz rise into the air n let me soar into the open air stress-free....